Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Criminal Minds

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Herbie_Husker's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 2005
    Posts
    259
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Criminal Minds

    Anybody watch this show? It is the best show on tv in my opinion, kicks CSI right in the booty.
    Go Huskers!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Criminal Minds

    Not yet, you are the first person I have heard even talk about it. I'll have to check it out.
    crack is whack

  3. #3
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Criminal Minds

    I like the Law and Order shows, and Criminal Minds, but CSI Miami is the best show going

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Herbie_Husker's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 2005
    Posts
    259
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Criminal Minds

    Law and Order: SVU is my second favorite show. I don't really like CSI Miami as good as Las Vegas. I think they are getting old anyways same old stuff but I still watch 'em.
    Go Huskers!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Criminal Minds

    CSI Miami....whoa....David Caruso has no range as an actor....right up there with Steven Seagal (whom I love, don't get me wrong...love it when he round kicks and grabs the arm then it snaps it) but neither have range....Caruso has this need to tilt his head and stand sideways and act like a bad a$$ when he isn't....Gary Sinise now there is an actor. CSI NY is an awesome show, even he can't beat Grissom. lol I now watch law and order as it comes on in reruns, except SVU cause nothing conflicts with it. Vincent Denofrio (msp?) is just a weird guy I can't get past him being the bug on Men in Black...much less take him seriously as a tough NY cop. I love my dramas.....I watch almost no comedies at all. Except Monk and Two and a Half Men, out of practice is growing on me.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Herbie_Husker's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 2005
    Posts
    259
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Criminal Minds

    L & O Criminal Intent sucks in my opinion. CSI Ny is a little better than Miami I think.
    Go Huskers!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •